Comment on page
In case you pre-registered with Discord or Twitter
Twitter and Discord are temporarily not supported in the mobile client. If you've pre-registered with Twitter or Discord and want to claim your pre-obtained reward through the GACHA workshop on your mobile device, you'll need to connect your Google account. Follow these simple steps to get started:
- 2.Click on the "Sign In" button.The sign-in button is in the top right corner.
- 3.Select the account you used for pre-registration.
- 4.Complete the verification steps provided by the social providers.
Once you're signed in, you'll notice a message that says "No character" in the menu bar. Click on it, and you'll find the "My info" button in the side-menu.
Click My info
In the "My info" section, look for the "Linked accounts" menu. You can connect your Google account, Discord, Twitter, and Apple ID. To connect your Google account:
- 1.Click the "Connect" button with the Google icon.Click the 'Connect' button that has the Google icon
- 2.Follow the provided steps to approve the connection.
- 3.Once approved, the connection will be completed.
Now that you've connected your Google account, you can use it to sign in.
- The option to connect with Apple ID on the Nine Chronicles portal is currently under development and will be available soon.
- If you pre-registered with Apple ID, you won't need to connect additional accounts. Simply click "Sign in with Apple" on the mobile client.