How to connect multiple account providers
Signing in with discord makes a new account. Discord accounts that are connected to an account cannot be disconnected by policy, so be cautious before signing with Discord.
We've added a new feature to our service called “Sign in with Discord”. With the addition of this feature, you can now add multiple login methods to your portal account.
- 1.Sign in with your original portal account by Twitter.
- 2.Go to ‘My Account’ page by ‘My Info’ button in menu.
- 3.Select the service you want to connect to.
- 4.Click the Connect button.
- 5.Authorize the Nine Chronicles portal to access your Twitter or Discord.
- 6.If successfully authorized, the ‘My Account’ page will show all connected services.
- 7.After the connection is complete, both Discord and Twitter will be available for login.
- 1.If you select Sign in with Discord first without signing in to your existing portal account, a new account will be created instead of connecting with your existing portal account. Accounts created in this way cannot be consolidated later.
- 2.If you are unable to access the Twitter account you previously used on the Portal, you can regain access using your Nine Chronicles address. Please integrate Discord through the account recovery page, not through your Twitter login.
- 3.Only email-verified Discord accounts can be used to sign in to the portal.