Back up your private key
Why Backing Up Your Private Key is Essential and How to Back it up
Your private key is the only way to access and control your digital assets. If you lose your private key, you will permanently lose access to your assets. There is no way to recover a lost private key, and no one can help you regain access to your assets once it's gone.
- 1.Locate your private key file by opening the Nine Chronicles Launcher and clicking on "Settings". In the Settings tab, you can find the "Open Keystore Folder" menu.
- 2.Store the private key file in a secure location, preferably on an offline flash drive.
- 3.Don't forget your password - even if you have stored your private key safely, you still need your password to unlock it.
- 1.Open the Nine Chronicles Launcher and click on "Settings". In the Settings tab, click the "Open Keystore Folder" menu.
- 2.Paste your private key file in the folder.
- 3.Restart your launcher.